The Healthy, Happy Minds class is an adult class, ideal for parents, guardians, educators, or anyone who works with children, or for anyone who is interested in learning all about the mind.
In this powerful and informative class, you will learn:
- The importance of learning how to use the mind correctly and the need for preventative mental health
- How the mind and its thoughts function, what is referred to as the “Laws of the Mind”
- The different levels with which our minds function
- What Mindfulness truly is and the different types of Mindfulness
- Why Mindfulness is important to practice for all people, specifically Children, Parents and Educators
- How to apply Mindfulness in daily life
The Healthy, Happy Minds Class is presented by members of the Healthy, Happy Kids Initiative Team, Fiona Williams and Tamara Hackett!
Fiona is a Clinical Hypnotherapist, an Erickson Certified Professional Life Coach and a Facilitator of a Psychotherapy Program. Fiona is also the Author of “My Mind Book,” which introduces to children how their minds and thoughts work, along with coping mechanisms, and also includes a Parental Guide sharing the importance of and tips on how to communicate effectively and compassionately. Visit her website at www.healthyhappykidsinitiative.ca
Tamara is a Mindfulness Educator and holds a Degree in Child Studies as well as a Certificate in Children’s Mental Health. Tamara is also the Author and Illustrator of Mindful A,B,Cs and Mindful 1,2,3, both of which offer children practical tools on how to be mindful, accompanied with Tamara’s unique and stunning artwork. Visit her website at www.tamarahackett.com
The price of this class is $40/Attendee and $50/Couple, and will include a workbook for attendees to take home.
Also, as a FREE gift, attendees will receive the Healthy, Happy Nutritional Guide, created by Nutritionist and Red Seal Chef, Julie Williams.
To register or if you have any questions, please contact either Fiona email@example.com or Tamara firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the Healthy, Happy Kids Initiative, please visit our website at www.healthyhappykidsinitiative.ca